Making A Difference Leadership Scroll by Sheila Murray Bethel, Ph.D.
You can be a leader, have a fulfilling life and make a difference in your home, job and community by building and enhancing these twelve success qualities!
1. Have A Mission That Matters – Your life goal is at the core of your success.
2. Be A Big Thinker – See people, places and things bigger and better than they are.
3. Be Ethical – True success means having and expecting high ethics.
4. Be A Change Master – Create your own future by being flexible and innovative.
5. Be Sensitive – Sensitivity to other’s needs, wants and values builds loyalty.
6. Be A Risk Taker – Remember: “Anything worth doing is worth doing poorly at first.”
7. Be A Decision Maker – Every decision you make releases more of your potential energy to succeed.
8. Use Power Wisely – Remember: “The higher up you go, the more gently down you reach.”
9. Be An Effective Communicator – The key to productive relationships lies in your ability to communicate.
10. Be A Team Builder – Compete with yourself – cooperate with others.
11. Be Courageous – Every act of courage strengthens your resolve.
12. Be Committed – Commitment is the glue to your success. It is the difference between the winners and the losers.
This will be the best decade of your life if you set out to make a difference while pursuing success!
© Copyright Bethel Institute
Sheila Murray Bethel, Ph.D. is author of the bestselling book, Making A Difference, 12 Qualities That Make You A Leader, host of the Public Television series Making a Difference, and recipient of the CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame award. She can be reached at 800-548-8001, e-mail: Sheila@BethelInstitute.com, or visit at her web site: www.BethelInstitute.com